Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #447

Good Tuesday Morning to you or whatever time you happen to be stopping by I hope it's great!  Only one card this week....darn!!  Was just so busy traveling and then once I got home I needed to recoup then Easter came along and we just spent the entire day at church and with friends having fun and I hope you did too.

This week for our TMS sketch #447 I used some of my newest papers with one of my oldest embellishments (the puffy tree) that I've hoarded for years along with a middle aged stamp :) it was so fun and easy I could have made these all day if I would have had a whole day to play. 

I hope you get some play time this week to join us!!














7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I have that paper pad! It looks great with your puffy tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the felt tree you added

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hello card! It's a perfect notecard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little tree to go with this Hello card! Great papers too! So glad you enjoyed a nice Easter - have a great week ahead too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Fun image, and I love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch, love the colours. Thanks for the comment on my blog, TMS is my fav. sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!