Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #427

Well hello and happy Trick or Treat day!  

As much as I like fall I pretty much still give up summer kicking & screaming (on the inside of course, you know what I mean).  I just love flowers, colors and sunshine.  Fall has a beauty all it's own but I'm definitely a spring & summer girl. 

The reason why I brought that up is that I tried, I really really did try to make a fall card this week.  I started one in pretty New England Ivy and Nutmeg, then another in Nutmeg with gold accents and they're still sitting on my table.  I may never finish them lol.  

One thing led to another and I succumbed to my Kraft addiction once again.  I thought I was pretty tricky when I trimmed a little thin piece of foam tape to put behind the white & gold ribbon but my most favorite treat on this card is how cool the gold shimmer looks on the embossed hearts - a ton better in person but you can get an idea of about how it looks in the photo, glitter/shimmer is so hard to capture in a pic. Sorry for the shadows.

I'm not elaborating much today so if you have any questions just let me know in your comments and I'll be happy to answer.  

If your reading this blog I'm sure you are a Treator and no longer a Treatee so I hope you have or have had fun with your little visitors this evening. 

I do appreciate you stopping by and would love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Carol 
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa

Debbie










4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I especially like the ribbon and the beautifully embossed hearts. This all came together fantastically. Top notch work, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!! I'm sure those gold hearts look amazing IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the tiny embossed hearts on this great get well card! Very pretty card for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! I'm glad you succumbed to the kraft addiction, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!