Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #393

Happy Tuesday once again!  Our sponsor over a Tuesday Morning Sketches this week is DRS Designs and I made my card featuring featuring Pet Angel Group and Pet Sympathy Greeting.  I'm really happy to get some pet sympathy cards in my stash.  I just never seem to think of and have those.  I wish I would have been prepared when my sweet friend lost her kitty a couple months ago.

I hope you have a chance to check out what the rest of the team created and also that you can play along with us this week. 

Debbie
Janice 
Jenée
Melissa
Wanda











4 comments:

  1. Aw, that is a sweet card. I do like the cloud embossing for the pet sympathy theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Patti!! I need to make some pet sympathy cards for my stash too. Never think to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so sweet. They look like you hand painted them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting - I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it very much!!